Game Thread - KY Wes.

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,610
36,744
113
Watching this on my cell so can't post a ton but dang, this is how a team is supposed to look against an exhibition team. Very fun offense and team early on.

As herrosheroes would say bring on the dookies! Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

ukydood

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2010
1,154
1,609
102
This is fun. Team seems deeep with real basketball players. Hopefully not an early overreaction but I like it!
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,900
13,506
113
If Garrison had hit that…….
boom GIF
 

ukwildcatwildfan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2008
1,358
2,215
18
I think I can do without the Garrison threes. Oweh looks great, blowing by everyone. Hopefully it holds up against better/more athletic competition
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,324
10,783
103
Not sure I’m a fan of Garrison three point attempts. We have much better shooters than him. Live his defense and rebounding though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime