I really like Williams as a passer!
He looks like he's shooting because he thinks he should, not because he wants to take that shot.Not sure I’m a fan of Garrison three point attempts. We have much better shooters than him. Live his defense and rebounding though.
Yes it’s the whole streaming channel everyone on here is having the same issue.Oh it's them? I was gonna ***** out ATT
The team looks good too!Well thank you hon
But I was talking about the game
![]()
I was just about to say it’s nice not having the air dribbled out of the ball looking for a junk shot with 5 seconds left. We wanna run and gun.This team is getting easy buckets. Dont want to keep comparing them to the last couple teams but those years found ways to make it look hard
Yeah he’s gonna get a lot of kick out assists this year.I really like Williams as a passer!
Amari Williams is the best passing big man we’ve had in over a decade.
They really do, the passing is pretty darn good and the movement without the ball is something that you'd rarely see in a Cal team.Maybe I’m a Homer but this team looks pretty freaking advanced for October.
Probably since like PJ Washington.Amari Williams is the best passing big man we’ve had in over a decade.
It’s not like the former coach who said if you don’t take the shot you’re coming g out. If he can hit 1-3 it’ll be good.He looks like he's shooting because he thinks he should, not because he wants to take that shot.
He's gone. New era.It surprises me that they "Go!" without it being yelled at them.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU