I couldn’t imagine a better start for Pope. I love it. I’m not crying, you are crying…I don’t know what to say right now…I might be a little choked up right now. Maybe a few tears
Odd response.Then we only beat them by 8 in the second half but that’s probably not what you wanted to hear though
He's streamed before I'm pretty sure..The guy streaming the YouTube game just got his first experience with BBN.
“You Cat fans are in here deep! 14K on a stream for an exhibition game”.
Edit: He’s a Florida St fan
Score please
Haha yes! 123 and I’m a genius.Can the Cats beat my 122 prediction?
You ever thought of checking UK Athletics?I've asked twice now, lol.
Not playing the funnel inside and rim protect half court D style. But playing a speed based perimeter deflections defense…they had plenty of defensive ability to speed the game up. (Basically what we will try to do this year with less athletic ability). Also think Wagner would have benefitted from a faster and more spread out game.Still not sure that team defensively could stop anyone.
Lol, never crossed my mind. I'm just so used to going to ESPN.On pace to score
You ever thought of checking UK Athletics?
That was pretty impressive actuallyHaha yes! 123 and I’m a genius.
That was pretty impressive actuallyHaha yes! 123 and I’m a genius.
Very high praise from 2 F4 coachesI can see why Houston and Baylor said popes teams are almost impossible to defend
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation