*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

FitchandMurray29

All-American
Dec 11, 2021
2,824
5,993
61
At least during the Cal era I always remember at UGA to be ugly ugly games. Hopefully tonight is different.
 

Basscat1987

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2021
1,016
2,357
0
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
 

Tayshaun4Three

All-Conference
Nov 17, 2016
2,093
4,202
113
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
I will be positive no matter how ugly we start
Might be a challenge on this one. Get behind on this one and it might be Clemson 2.0 I’m afraid to say. Georgia is bringing WWE to SEC Network tonight
 

RichardCory

Senior
Nov 28, 2007
1,075
842
113


Get ‘er done Road Cats !!!!

Go CATS!
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,353
103
At some point Pope needs to accept that Robinson isn’t a 3-pt shooter. Being cold doesn’t last 2.5 months. That’s just being bad. Figure out how he can help us and go from there.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
Some would say he was out of control lost the ball. The refs saw a foul and a shot attempt. Lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU