Let’s hope so…that’s a portent of good things.See a little Wayne in his game
Let’s hope so…that’s a portent of good things.See a little Wayne in his game
Fixed it for you !I LOVE my team![]()
Alomar is another pleasant suprise
I was think Azabukie.How refreshing to see this team just keep playing hard and under control at all times.
SMOOTH .... i mean SMOOTH
good lord, Oweh looks like : Dare I say it :
Mashburn like ?
anyone ?
I'm sorry. I did go there though.
He runs the floor, has pretty good passing, defends well enough, and is tall.Garrison leaves a little to be desired. Not sure where the potential is there besides being tall.
Impressive night otherwise from the rest of the team.
With the team we would have had here, most likely it would be like a 12-13 point win with a lot of missed 3’s and frustration a lot of the night.This would probably be a single digit lead right now with Cal coaching.
We will see plenty of fouls on UK though. Next Tuesday they won't be allowed to touch Duke players. You know it's coming. Williams will have 2 before the tv timeout.Wanna see if the refs will ever call a push off foul by any Wright State dribbler before this ends. I don’t think they will. These refs are bad and we are up by 40. Hope they don’t call any more of our games. Love these cats.
not even on the reverse layup.Brea has not hit the rim tonight !!
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games