Piss off marble mouth. It was a light hearted post.Do you ever say anything positive?
That’s a good question.Do you ever say anything positive?
I just don't think this team has fully bought in to what Cal wants them to do. This team is further behind at this point than any of his other teams.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.No he hates Kentucky
Green has been terrible.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
We need Green to win this game and tourney.Green has been terrible.
Guess This is what's it's like being a Virginia fan lol. Ten point lead I'll take it.
Quade didn't show up for the Tourney
I need the old Quade back
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game