Piss off marble mouth. It was a light hearted post.Do you ever say anything positive?
That’s a good question.Do you ever say anything positive?
I just don't think this team has fully bought in to what Cal wants them to do. This team is further behind at this point than any of his other teams.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.No he hates Kentucky
Green has been terrible.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
We need Green to win this game and tourney.Green has been terrible.
Guess This is what's it's like being a Virginia fan lol. Ten point lead I'll take it.
Quade didn't show up for the Tourney
I need the old Quade back
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team