Going to miss the NCAAT. I'll take the odds now if anyone wants to give me some.
I just don’t see how. The motions are getting us everything we want offensively, but the guys aren’t hitting. I’ve blamed Cal loudly for every loss this year, but this one is nothing but player failures.I can easily blame Cal for this
They conveniently left out that stat lolGreat. We shoot well against Little Sisters of the Poor. How impressive.
And how many does Livingston have?We need points not bricks.
Pretty much, I hate this so much. Open shots but brick city.Great. We shoot well against Little Sisters of the Poor. How impressive.
We've committed a few turnovers trying to get him the ball as well.Maybe just maybe tonight is not the night the 3s are going down. Maybe get it down low to Oscar and try that lol
They are anticipating every play, forcing guys into double teams and traps. Cal is a LOSER.Oscar another turnover. We are lost.
Explosive offense. I guess we need to play 5 times a week because we have had tons of practice time and look exactly worse than ever.13 points in 11 minutes.
We have a lot of good players, we just don't have a team. SadWow, this KY team is getting worked.
They just look so permanently confused.
He has played awful in this game, so far.We gonna be honest Oscar has regressed
Agreed. Gotta make open shots.I just don’t see how. The motions are getting us everything we want offensively, but the guys aren’t hitting. I’ve blamed Cal loudly for every loss this year, but this one is nothing but player failures.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms