Game thread-

phyrekat

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
21,481
4,291
0
I feel bad for CJ.. but at the same time, he's not giving us much. I don't think we lose much without him, unfortunately.
His percentage against probable tournament teams is less than 33%. But he's a star against the Lipscombs of the Bball world
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
I can't believe we sit and watch the same song and dance for like the last 5 years, every UK team looks the same, lethargic, can't hit open shots, actually hard to watch. I will say the refs refuse to call a walk on Missouri and they've walked about 6 times already. I feel bad for Oscar dudes having his time wasted.
 

GLR5555

All-American
Apr 2, 2012
17,383
5,238
113
Remember when we ruled the SEC, now we fight to not be the worst in the league.
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
We struggle like hell to score and when we do score we immediately give up a layup(and 1)
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Turning this nonsense off. Kid wants to watch a movie so I’ll just let her. I’ll just follow along on Twitter and on here.
 

xtra12

Senior
Mar 18, 2007
1,780
862
0
For those wondering why this team isn't getting angry and don't have that killer instinct, there's no killer instinct when the main thing you look forward to it draft day.

These aren't games, they're auditions. No reason to get worked up.

That's the atmosphere Cal has created. Sharpe taught us all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey