Got damn!! PANCAKES!! What an excellent idea!! Better than the Cal **** Show.Well this made me roll another one. Which led to pancakes. What a **** show. The game. Not the pancakes.
We'll, you mean besides the fact that Cal said he was going to give Thiero some minutes....There's no excuse in Thiero and Ugonna not getting any minutes in that catastrophic half.
Yeah I fell ya, I’m going to go my whole time in college I graduated in December and probably not see a tournament win so I’m depressedNo biggie brother----I get it. Hell I'm an IU fan----so trust me----I GET IT.
ummmLuckily I just bought 2 last week.
I always the time between the semesters was “Camp Cal” where we’d get better. Whatever Cal’s been doing isn’t working. Hate to think Cal would deliberately tank the program but…..???I’m really beginning to believe that this is deliberate. Calipari didn’t like the criticism so he’s setting out to destroy the program
I can’t think of any other possible reason we’d be this bad in late December
DrinkAny have any tips or hobbies they do when sports suck
Is there anything this team does well?Typical Cal FT shooting team. They literally suck at every facet of the game.
Calipari has sucked the passion out of us.How do none of us not have multiple aneurysms and strokes by now?!?
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms