Game thread-

phyrekat

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
21,481
4,291
0
20 points down folks.

Is this rock bottom?
I hope so, but I have a horrible feeling that it ain't even close. Morgous was right. The sleazy used car salesman is going to show us uppity bigoted basketball bennies what's what by running our precious program into the ground to make up for some perceived slight to his bloated ego.
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
I don't really like playing Wallace and Wheeler together but i don't think we have the pieces to not play them together. Wheeler(drop his usage rate please) - Wallace - Thiero - Livingston - Oscar is our best shot, limiting the minutes of Ware, Toppin, and Reeves will do wonders.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VA/UK and STL_Cat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
What will it take for this team to win a road game? I just don't see it happening soon.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,325
24,111
113
That’s it.

I’m done. No more Calipari and I don’t think I’ll be watching games the rest of this year. Will check in on scores but that’s about it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near