Game thread-

phyrekat

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
21,481
4,291
0
20 points down folks.

Is this rock bottom?
I hope so, but I have a horrible feeling that it ain't even close. Morgous was right. The sleazy used car salesman is going to show us uppity bigoted basketball bennies what's what by running our precious program into the ground to make up for some perceived slight to his bloated ego.
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
I don't really like playing Wallace and Wheeler together but i don't think we have the pieces to not play them together. Wheeler(drop his usage rate please) - Wallace - Thiero - Livingston - Oscar is our best shot, limiting the minutes of Ware, Toppin, and Reeves will do wonders.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VA/UK and STL_Cat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
What will it take for this team to win a road game? I just don't see it happening soon.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
That’s it.

I’m done. No more Calipari and I don’t think I’ll be watching games the rest of this year. Will check in on scores but that’s about it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC