Game thread

nyctarheel23

Redshirt
Jan 16, 2010
559
47
0
@RU MAN I see 3 more wins before Christmas; than it gets tough.

Enjoy it while it's here:boxing:[banana][cheers] .


by mid-January, I would expect this board to get pretty negative

as in:flush::flush::bomb::uzi:[sick]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
@RU MAN I see 3 more wins before Christmas; than it gets tough.

Enjoy it while it's here:boxing:[banana][cheers] .


by mid-January, I would expect this board to get pretty negative

as in:flush::flush::bomb::uzi:[sick]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
That's why I want to quit while we're ahead. It's going to get really negative once B1G conference play begins.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,063
113
By the way I was dead wrong in yesterday's Game Thread. This team can and should full court press.

Agree, press in spurts with Foreman, Freeman, Williams, Daniels and Sanders. Laurent would also be an option in the press. I also like how Jordan even used some half court traps just to eat up some clock.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  2. 02 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  3. 03 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  4. 04 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?