That's why I want to quit while we're ahead. It's going to get really negative once B1G conference play begins.@RU MAN I see 3 more wins before Christmas; than it gets tough.
Enjoy it while it's here:boxing:[banana][cheers] .
by mid-January, I would expect this board to get pretty negative
as in:flush::flush::bomb::uzi:[sick]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
That's why I want to quit while we're ahead. It's going to get really negative once B1G conference play begins.
No, not at all. I was being facetious.sounds like you are looking forward to " if and when " things go negative. You'll feel right at home.
It is surgical. I love this team.
Like guys graduated from the best medical school and working on the 1st patient. Doing all the r
By the way I was dead wrong in yesterday's Game Thread. This team can and should full court press.
I get the sense this team loses its edge in a grind it out half court game.
By the way I was dead wrong in yesterday's Game Thread. This team can and should full court press.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game