Game thread...

Skuddy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2022
1,945
3,994
113
The last time I saw a Clemson offense move the ball this easy on us, I think the score was 63 -17.
 

Cybercock

Senior
Jan 20, 2022
1,142
815
113
Thats so us. No situational awareness. As usual, its hero or zero. Our issue is not physicalaty its intelligence
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
Between the meltdown in College Station and that play right there, you have 100+ years of Carolina football summed up.
 

Skuddy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2022
1,945
3,994
113
I am checking out. Not wasting my Saturday watching S H I T. I will record and if we somehow win, I will watch it then.
 

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,083
774
113
Next year's team needs serious portal help! The secondary is garbage, and we need every O-lineman that is willing to come!
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
I wish we used Stewart more like the Packers use Parsons. Lines up everywhere.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
Their offense definitely looks like an offense. We're just backyarding it.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky