Game thread...

Skuddy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2022
1,945
3,994
113
The last time I saw a Clemson offense move the ball this easy on us, I think the score was 63 -17.
 

Cybercock

Senior
Jan 20, 2022
1,142
815
113
Thats so us. No situational awareness. As usual, its hero or zero. Our issue is not physicalaty its intelligence
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,507
3,275
113
Between the meltdown in College Station and that play right there, you have 100+ years of Carolina football summed up.
 

Skuddy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2022
1,945
3,994
113
I am checking out. Not wasting my Saturday watching S H I T. I will record and if we somehow win, I will watch it then.
 

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,083
774
113
Next year's team needs serious portal help! The secondary is garbage, and we need every O-lineman that is willing to come!
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,507
3,275
113
I wish we used Stewart more like the Packers use Parsons. Lines up everywhere.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,507
3,275
113
Their offense definitely looks like an offense. We're just backyarding it.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice