Just one guy pursuing the QB the entire time?Where is our defense? Same place it was the first 3 years of Clayton White's tenure here?
They gave up after the first couple series.It's like we have no DL.
Basically no presence in the backfield so far. Our best play in their backfield so far resulted in a humiliating TD by Klubnik.They gave up after the first couple series.
CoachingThats so us. No situational awareness. As usual, its hero or zero. Our issue is not physicalaty its intelligence
One and out!Looking forward to a quick 3-out here.
For some reason I recognize that name, not the last name. lolVandrevious?
Unnecessary PI there
Well, I just don't think the pass was gonna be caught anyway.Been on field 18 of the first 25 minutes.
I agree with this and I would assume it’s how he projects at the next level.I wish we used Stewart more like the Packers use Parsons. Lines up everywhere.
He had some big plays early in the season then went missing... as did the entire offense.For some reason I recognize that name, not the last name. lol
Well, I just don't think the pass was gonna be caught anyway.
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions