I really like the games on CBS much better that ESPN. Better announcers and no split screens. The announcers actually call the game .
CBS absolutely dominates the coverage. ESPN is a hot dumpster fire. Bunch of superfluous bs that no one cares about.
He rarely has anything nice to say about us when does (way too many of)our games. I guess he's still not over Goose burning him and Gene Banks up for 41!I thought Spanarkle's passive aggressive UK hate added a nice flavor to the broadcast.
Yep. Can’t stand him. Yo can tell he’s always rooting against us.I thought Spanarkle's passive aggressive UK hate added a nice flavor to the broadcast.
He got giddy and went play-by-play every time UT launched a 3. I pictured him standing with both hands in the air.Yep. Can’t stand him. Yo can tell he’s always rooting against us.
adjective
adjective: superfluous
- A person who flashes the blind
I agree. It's not even close. CBS Sports > eSpNI really like the games on CBS much better that ESPN. Better announcers and no split screens. The announcers actually call the game .
1000000000000%I really like the games on CBS much better that ESPN. Better announcers and no split screens. The announcers actually call the game .
Still butthurt 43 years later.I thought Spanarkle's passive aggressive UK hate added a nice flavor to the broadcast.
You'd think a sports network would excel at broadcasting sports. Maybe they're a political network now.It would be cool if CBS and UK Basketball had a partnership like NBC and Notre Dame Football. Maybe at least all our weekend games on CBS. The less ESPN the better.
this guy has all the gamesI was out all afternoon, does CBS replay their games anywhere?
SEC office would never allow it.It would be cool if CBS and UK Basketball had a partnership like NBC and Notre Dame Football. Maybe at least all our weekend games on CBS. The less ESPN the better.
Always have. Big game feel and March Madness like.
The wife set it to record for me this week on SEC. Not sure what day it’s on. CBS was out today here and I had to stream it and couldn’t DVR it.I was out all afternoon, does CBS replay their games anywhere?
God I can’t stand him. He kept pointing out what he thought should be fouls on UK that weren’t called but did not for UT. Also when Askew stripped that guy in the spin he just knew he was a 1/4 moment too late. Just things like that the whole game. He even minimized how bad we were beating them with statements like UT would be in trouble if it wasn’t for Bailey and we were already up 15.I thought Spanarkle's passive aggressive UK hate added a nice flavor to the broadcast.
Don’t forget to add Bill Walton to that list. Nothing against women but those women announcers doing our games.CBS has the best commentators and it's not even close. The whole group of them, TBS, TNT and TRUTV all have amazing broadcasts in march madness. Imagine having to watch the tourney being called by guys like Vitale, Dykes, and Dakich.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime