Gonzaga with 8 unanswered!CBS did a great job on their games. Puts ESPN to shame.
Always do.CBS did a great job on their games. Puts ESPN to shame.
43 years of pent-up butthurt.I thought Spanarkle's passive aggressive UK hate added a nice flavor to the broadcast.
I thought so too. THEY'VE CUT IT TO SINGLE DIGITS! Yeah it took them ten minutes to cut a 10 point deficit at half to down 9 lol. It was so obvious.Gonzaga with 8 unanswered!
I thought the crew was gonna cream when Zags got it under 10, they really wanted Zags to win.
Onions! MANTOMAN! A little lingerie!Raftery needs to drop the catch phrases, otherwise he does a good job
I like them all, but Miller and Weber.CBS has the best commentators and it's not even close. The whole group of them, TBS, TNT and TRUTV all have amazing broadcasts in march madness. Imagine having to watch the tourney being called by guys like Vitale, Dykes, and Dakich.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB