Garrett waivering.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
It was pretty obvious Coach was !$!+%%+ with people about Kirbybeing responsible for the Final Four run. Nobody is actually that stupid. I found it pretty funny watching everyone overreact, though.</p>

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
and the reason HD forbids people from replying to JR? If you are truly just messing with everyone and starting huge threads for the hell of it and admit it, you should receive similar treatment. I'm not holding my breath.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
not only was it funny the other night just like it has been the last 4 years, but its funny today as you still get riled up. But hey, we dont call you Downtown Dumbass for nothing...

Thats what has been so funny for four years- I can throw anything out there to work you guys into a frenzy. I'm glad ya havent caught on yet, its what keeps me coming back

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
so you are admitting that you are a complete joke? Yeah, I buy that. Thanks for adding nothing to the message board.

4suredog

Feb 24, 2008
From what I have been told Garrett is concerned about fighting for his spot here. When he committed, Croom had indicated to him that he was the QB of the future for MSU. Now we are out actively recruiting other high profile QB's including Green and others. His position, from what I have heard, is that if he's it he's here, if he has to fight for the spot he would rather do it at a bigger program. I think we should have Blake Barnes recruit him for us. Have him explain to Chris how that works out when you goto the big programs to fight for your spot.

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
I'm giving Croom the benefit of the doubt as long as he signs Garrett or Russell. If he loses both of them, then all bets are off.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
I have just never really understood what I call the "Stains Phenomenon". Some of you around here will just go nuts at anything said about him that isnt praise. Meo CowStanza used to be so bad, it was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen. Yes he has done a great job this season, sans the slow start. Curious to see if he can get the monkey off his back this season.

As far as football and baseball discussions, i rarely am kidding around. I am truly convinced our future success in football is tied to changes we make on offense.

Aug 30, 2006
You seem to refer to several posters with seemingly derogatory nicknames that are a play on their username. However, unless I have missed it, no one else refers to Stormrider as Stormwhiner or DowntownDawg as DowntownDumbass. However, you are one of a handul of posters that has a mocking name under his user name that was assigned to him by the board. I believe that you may be the only one that has had mutiple ones assigned to him (Peaches & Magellan). Does that even begin to clue you in as to how you are viewed?

Just curious. Go ahead and assign me a stupid nickname if it makes you feel better.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.