I was watching some basketball highlights and he made a three at the end of a game against Georgia Tech. He is now playing for ETSU.
It seems like he played for Scott County forever ago. Not sure how he even has any eligibility left.
There are other familiar names playing at ETSU this year:
Hanner Perea (Indiana)
Peter Jurkin (Indiana)
Deuce Bello (Baylor)
They should make some noise in the Southern Conference this year.
Damn remember watching him and euton play in nyk....euton smh.....
There are other familiar names playing at ETSU this year:
Hanner Perea (Indiana)
Peter Jurkin (Indiana)
Deuce Bello (Baylor)
They should make some noise in the Southern Conference this year.
Wow, I had no clue those guys were at ETSU, let alone still in college.
Wasn't Deuce Bello Quincy Miller's sidekick?
There are other familiar names playing at ETSU this year:
Hanner Perea (Indiana)
Peter Jurkin (Indiana)
Deuce Bello (Baylor)
They should make some noise in the Southern Conference this year.
I thought Bello turned pro?
Close. It's actually, "The Lawn Goon".His name looks French, I think it translates to The Lawn Guy.
I remember watching Euton in one of those weekend pick up games they had at Memorial when BCG was here and thinking how slow and cumbersome he looked he just looked a like a guy who struggled to run and had very little skills. Yet, BCG was recruiting him big time. How that era just all seems like a bad nightmare now.
Tell me about it. I remember getting on here and just shaking my head when many on this forum were talking up this kid and trying to make us not panic with the thought this kid was going to be our go to player of the future. It's hard to sugarcoat something as insane as this, but believe me, many on here were doing their best to do just that. I'll give any kid a chance, but sometimes something as obvious as this kid not being good enough to play at Kentucky is just too obvious and not worth my time typing out reasons as to why. I'm glad that time is behind us and i hope we don't see anything like this for a very long time to come. Hopefully never.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos