General Golf Thread

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,276
5,069
113
:love: :love: :love:. I was there in 2013 as Justin Rose took down Mickelson for the win.

It was a weird announcement today...we already know that they had all of those US Opens.

I'm thrilled that the USGA is giving them the men's Opens...it's such a small footprint compared to other venues and they have to do some odd things to the course layout to make it work, so I was worried after 2013 that it wouldn't return for a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action