General Golf Thread

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,276
5,070
113
:love: :love: :love:. I was there in 2013 as Justin Rose took down Mickelson for the win.

It was a weird announcement today...we already know that they had all of those US Opens.

I'm thrilled that the USGA is giving them the men's Opens...it's such a small footprint compared to other venues and they have to do some odd things to the course layout to make it work, so I was worried after 2013 that it wouldn't return for a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
  4. 04 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  5. 05 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days