Germans maybe but KeShawn Murphy is returning...

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Or the portal taketh and doesn't giveth anything else and the player is left w/ no other choise.....Avg 3.3 pnts in 3 seasons doesn't exactly give everyone the warm fuzzies maybe

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I think a lot of theses guys are just testing to see if they can get paid more.
Yeah, its all either motivated to see if they can get some $ or get some playing time.
...or a mix of both.

Kimani Hamilton basically didnt play for us last season and averaged 15ppg, 7.2rpg, and 2.3apg this season. Based on where he landed, he was successful from a playing time perspective.
Murphy likely looked around a bit, saw what he could likely have at MSU vs elsewhere, and decided MSU was his best option at the time. The fact that he is back at MSU shows MSU also looked and decided he was the best option at the time.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Here I was thinking this was good news when I heard it. After reading this thread and "fan" comments on X (formerly Twatter), think I'll just go burn all my new State script shirts and jump off Tibbee Bridge instead.

Reactions: Double Dawg

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Yeah, its all either motivated to see if they can get some $ or get some playing time.
...or a mix of both.

Kimani Hamilton basically didnt play for us last season and averaged 15ppg, 7.2rpg, and 2.3apg this season. Based on where he landed, he was successful from a playing time perspective.
Murphy likely looked around a bit, saw what he could likely have at MSU vs elsewhere, and decided MSU was his best option at the time. The fact that he is back at MSU shows MSU also looked and decided he was the best option at the time.
Thank you.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
I hope this lights a fire under his ***, dude has the physical traits to be a pro. Mentally though, he needs a lot of work.
Murphy needs to buy into playing defense 100%.

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
Reshirt in 21-22
Redshirt freshman in 22-23, 3.3 ppg, 1.7 reb, .8 assists
Redshirt sophomore in 23-24 4.7 ppg, 3.1 reb, 1.0 assists

I can't wait for his breakout year and put it all together. This is the fourth year I've been hearing all about it!**