GO GATAH!!

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,743
8,181
113
I like the way Florida plays football. They are tough, strong, and physical….in every phase of the game. That’s a good football team. Cut out the stupid penalties and this game isn’t close.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,389
2,022
113
Nobody should ever doubt that the RIGHT Coach in the RIGHT situation can turn a program around immediately. Yes. Florida gets talent, but scheme and attitude matter!
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,295
6,439
113
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four