I have a feeling you just might be right. All of a sudden Flarda can't stop them. . . . .OM gonna weather this early turbulence and win.
Either really good offenses or really bad defenses. Probably the latter. No doubt Chambliss is good.Neither team looks worth a crap.
Florida looks pretty damn good to me. Running all over that Ole Miss defenseNeither team looks worth a crap.
I posted this at the end of the first. Both teams were floundering.Florida looks pretty damn good to me. Running all over that Ole Miss defense
He read it perfectly but actually overran the play.Had that defender not stumbled just then he would have had a pick 6.
Looking like they are in a unrecoverable position, now.It really breaks my heart to see the Rebs getting beat like this.
It should be by a lot more.
Ole Miss sucks.Rebs are still pretty good, if UF has a weakness it’s the secondary.
I believe this one can be wrapped in orange and blue - terrible non-complementary colors.
Honeymoon is over
He actually does look like that!
Good jobOM gonna weather this early turbulence and win.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four