Golfers-AimPoint Putting?

APSANDERS

Junior
Jun 15, 2010
130
206
38
Anyone on here use the AimPoint Putting system? If so, can you share some insight please. I've watched Youtube videos and they seem very helpful, but wanted to know if anyone here, someone I know I can trust, has had formal training, has the DVD, etc.
Looking to improve my game and I've been intrigued by this system.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense