Good luck this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________we would have fans in the outfield if it was at our place, but they wouldn't be heckling, at least not to that low of a level. _________________________________________________

But it's not at your place. It's at MSU. Tell your outfielders to nut up and not act like Albert "Joey" Belle.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
From Clemson's own website as just posted on GP

www.clemson.edu/about/will.html

Last Will and Testament of Thomas Green Clemson

Here's the important part:

"Feeling a great sympathy for the farmers of this State, and the difficulties with which they have had to contend in their efforts to establish the business of agriculture upon a prosperous basis, and believing that there can be no permanent improvement in agriculture without a knowledge of those sciences which pertain particularly thereto, I have determined to devote the bulk of my property to the establishment of an agricultural college upon the Fort Hill place.

"This institution, I desire, to be under the control and management of a board of trustees, a part of whom are hereinafter appointed, and to be modeled after the Agricultural College of Mississippi as far as practicable."

So guess what..ever since your inception..you have wanted to like us.

Ugh.. can we trade football coaches with you btw?

badtothebone2

Sep 19, 2004
Too busy watch the Dawgs defense kick Clemson's ***. I made to prediction out loud that Clemson would throw the ball away AGAIN. When I reached down to pick my bell up, the dude had already bolted for the gate. I have others, so I hope it serves to remind him of what it's like to face a superior opponent at a bowl game. Probably proudly displayed in his home somewhere.

Dec 8, 2006
"This institution, I desire, to be under the control and management of a board of trustees, a part of whom are hereinafter appointed, and to be modeled after the Agricultural College of Mississippi as far as practicable."

Mississippi State - What Clemson Always Wanted To Be

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... stop.... it hurts!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

awalkerdog

Feb 18, 2007

Congratulations you fruity bastard on your 2007 classy award!!

bigmsufan

Jun 4, 2007
C-L-E-M-S-O-O-O-O **** clemson. I hate that damn cheer.

I heard that **** for about 2 quarters at the peach bowl. Yall were brave and proud up til state stopped your *** 4 and out on the 1 yd line.

ColonelJohnSartoris

Jun 4, 2007
grads from Clemson, it seems like the school is quite a mixture of State and Ole Miss. The overall school is similar with State but the social aspect is similar with Ole Miss. Driving there, you pass a lot of pastures and dilapidated buildings as well. I'd say the town more closely resembles Starkville, but it has a little Oxford thrown in. All this to say that Clemson is obviously trying to assimilate both schools and the "classy" post made the laugh half of the work day bearable.

SumraLL

Jun 4, 2007
I'm an Ole Miss fan, but the whole Mississippi is the scum of the earth this is complete bullcrap. I have grown up in MS and lived here my entire life and i wouldn't wanna live anywhere else. I have been out west to California and Arizona and i have been east to Pennsylvania and the Carolinas and the people there are nothing like the people here. MS has the image of being a bunch of hicks and rednecks running around with no shoes or teeth but that simply isn't true. So before you come over here talking about a state that you know absolutely nothing about again you should think about it.

And by the way, for you to come over here and say that State fans needed to be classy and then act the way you did says alot about Clemson's class. But every school has its idiots that emberass the entire fanbase and i guess for Clemson you are that guy, so congrats. And although i am a Rebel, i can guarantee you that when you get to Dudy Noble with 10,000+ screaming fans, the last thing your team should be worrying about is the state fan's class, Clemson needs to worry about actually getting a win. Because i'll be honest, Clemson has been less that stellar for a "national perennial powerhouse", as you put it.

Hotty Toddy

Agentdog

Aug 16, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________The overall school is similar with State but the social aspect is similar with Ole Miss._________________________________________________

Pretentious pricks attending a landgrant institution. Interesting.

Quote:_________________________________________________Driving there, you pass a lot of pastures and dilapidated buildings _________________________________________________

Sounds just like the drive along Hwy 7 and Lamar BLVD. I have to see this Clemson.

jakldawg

May 1, 2006
you spelled behavior with the "u" still in it. Now THAT is pure class. Salty is obviously a well-heeled man of letters.

Jun 5, 2007
If you will go find a clathy usc guy, and make him tell you thath you are clathy thoo, and you tell him he's soooo clathy, then we'll be clathy too!

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
The things I remember about the Peach Bowl- besides wanting to win SOOOOOOOOOO badly because I knew that being an MSU fan I could be watching the end of a very special season- most of ours had ended in losses, like 80 against Nebraska, 94 against NCSU, and 98 against Texas- and I knew it might not happen again in my lifetime- was that Clemson said that they wanted to go after Morgan.

I remember the first play was some kind of WR screen looking play and Morgan LAID the guy out. I remember stopping them several times inside the 20, Smoot having a HUGE day, and I remember setting the Peach Bowl record for penalties- and the cool thing was we didn't care. I LOVED that team. Still do. We did the Dawg Pound Rock, we finally won a bowl game, and I was there to see it. GREAT day. I still think that the defense as a TEAM should have gotten the MVP of that game. It would have been so appropriate.

norman.sixpack

Jun 5, 2007
she wasnt very classy at all, and to really stink it up, she was quite sloppy. And before any of you throw stones, we have all been hogging before.

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
The defense was dominant that day. And if memory serves me correctly, we had something like 20 penalties in that game. It seemed like every other play there were flags flying.

Just think of what we could've done if we had any kind of offense that year.

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
If we had any offense we beat Bama and Arkansas. Although I remember that the officials took away a TD from us against Arkansas that would've won the game on a "holding" call that ESPN2 is still looking for.

Still wonder why we started Rainey over Dicenzo and a trim Dontae Walker.

Believe Dawg

Jan 16, 2007
The "holding" call was on a Pig punt return against Bama on a CBS national telecast. I'll never forget it, because I was there and it was one of the first real road games I had been to. And you're right, they're still trying to find the "hold."

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
I thought it was called whaling? Is there a distinction? Maybe if you live on the coast or the reservoir it's whaling.

AnalRetentiveReb

Feb 15, 2007
MS is the "scum of the earth"?????? Get real you banana sucking ***. I've been to South Carolina several times, including Clumpson and let me tell you pal, there are more goofy-*** buck-toothed (not teethed, but toothed) rednecks there than any place on the planet earth. If it wasn't for Charleston, we could just knock South Carolina into the ocean and no one would miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.