Mike Schrieve (Santana) at Woodstock
Last edited:
My band has 2 drummers, close thread
2 and I saw these cats at church in philly. Stood 2 feet from this dude, mind blowing.
Not live, only videos.Brown, have you seen them yet?
Dude We were in it. It is realNot live, only videos.
It is funny, though I thought the same thing the Drum Teacher did. Mosh pit? I guess you can mosh to anything. LOL.
Dude We were in it. It is real
the second guitarist reminds us of Jonny greenwood he is spectacular
You're moving to Bmore? What part?Feeling lame 2 and I haven’t seen a show since December gotta fix that. Any live scene in Baltimore? Hope to move this summer.
Forgot about this one as its just now starting back up after 2 years. The Radio Station out of Towson, WTMD, does a first thursday at the Canton Waterfront Park. Their line up is a really nice eclectic mix. I'm all in for The Black Pumas and Robyn Hitchcock.Feeling lame 2 and I haven’t seen a show since December gotta fix that. Any live scene in Baltimore? Hope to move this summer.
Rush 1980 would have been Moving Pictures. 1979 was Permanent Waves. 2112 Tour would have been 1976.I saw Neil Peart in 1980 at MSG, I’m not sure but it may have been the 2112 tour. He was great. I saw Black Sabbath in 1981 (I think) with with Ronnie James Dio, also at the Garden. I don’t remember the drummer’s name but he performed a short but very impressive drum solo.
Thank you. I think I kept the ticket stubs. I’ll look next time I visit mom. I’m not even going to try and guess (lol).Rush 1980 would have been Moving Pictures. 1979 was Permanent Waves. 2112 Tour would have been 1976.
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more