Great video from SBW

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
If you have Spotify or Apple Music, he recaps his weekend in Starkville on his podcast, The Schoch Factor. Good stuff.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Yeah but did he wave bye to the ball as it left the park?

Remind me which of our pitchers that was again. I used to have all these youtube clips ready to roll, I watched them so much.

I want to say it was Stone Simmons, but I can't find proof.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Cinderella had a song in the 80's "Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone". As a fanbase (speaking for / about myself) it's easy to take for granted just how good and important players like him are / were.
Yep, we just ALWAYS accepted that there was a "next man up" for everybody when the current starters moved on..........not anymore. Now we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for transfers that couldn't play elsewhere in many cases

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'm sure our fans treated Schoch well, and it was awesome for him. Of course, if actual MSU fans meandered through the lounge, would they get the same treatment?

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Remind me which of our pitchers that was again. I used to have all these youtube clips ready to roll, I watched them so much.

I want to say it was Stone Simmons, but I can't find proof.
Believe it was Simms vs Notre Dame.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Still love watching Tanner Allen’s HR off him….Eduardo Perez “just don’t give him anything good to hit”……. Schoch seems to be a good guy, awesome to hear him poke a little fun at himself in that video.
You took the words right out of my mouth. It was a miserable game up until that inning. I bear hugged a dude and his entire family when TA ripped that one. One of the most awesome things I’ve ever witnessed in person!

Schoch tweeted about the hit not long after it happened, giving every bit of credit to TA…. He’s probably got a bright future ahead of him in some type of broadcasting.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
This should be out everywhere.

The Tonight Show Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
I'm sure our fans treated Schoch well, and it was awesome for him. Of course, if actual MSU fans meandered through the lounge, would they get the same treatment?
No? Where can you go that random people get treated like celebrities?
And “actual MSU fans” meander through the lounge every game. If they know people, they probably stop and visit, are offered food, whatever. Otherwise they probably just stick to the common areas and visit with whomever they are with, eat something from a food truck or another vendor. It’s not like they’re reprimanded for being there (for the most part. Sure some rig owners are probably anal about who stands in “their” space)