LOLZ. I'll say this the least of any Little League President's worries is Tee Ball. He loses sleep over Majors but certainly not tee ball.Ump was trash. Already got an email into the league president.
I didn't email the president, booker. ******* booker.LOLZ. I'll say this the least of any Little League President's worries is Tee Ball. He loses sleep over Majors but certainly not tee ball.
Coach Tony has already reached out to the super secret coach’s side group text. Things are progressing quickly.First tball game tonight, 40 Proof is batting 1.000 on his career. Close game, other team got a walk-off single in the bottom of the 3rd to end it 11-10.
The coaching staff needs to work out some kinks for the team to take a step forward.
I wasn’t knocking it at all; just wondering if that’s the norm. As for my funeral, I trust you’ll be the guy in the blue suit who pours beer all over himself and then lies down on top of my casket?I certainly hope it’s many decades from now, just to be clear, but can you imagine how stuffy and boring and sad White Wayne’s funeral will be?
Private room and all. So when we're talking **** about you everyone can hear it.Good to hear y’all mixed it up a did a steakhouse group dinner this time around.
They do but it's through a lottery. They weren't going to do it this year but he got late notice that it was on and he was selected. Like I said, I don't like golf but I would caddy at Augusta for one of you fools just to walk the course and take in the beauty.-Eaves is Krazy's in. There ya go, buddy. Befriend Micheal Eaves and get on Augusta. BTW, I think select media play the day after every year.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina