GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy_UK

Heisman
Nov 24, 2007
74,058
19,208
96
Our speed is going to force defenses to foul us like crazy. These refs are calling about 15% of Kansas' hand-checks at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrKentucky

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Also I’ll add I’m happy we didn’t get Dickinson.

I can’t imagine the ways Cal would kill us with this group trying to force feed his big dumbass in the post all game.

DJ and Edwards are struggling but they’re still playing their *** off. Edwards is flying around on D, closing out well in the ball. Just happy to see them not pout. Keep giving effort.

DJ came out attacking the rim, I don’t understand the frustration there getting a layup and two trips to the line.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
This 5 on the court is our best five right now.

Dilly, Shep, Reeves, Adou and Mitchell

Edit: Nevermind [laughing]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'