Controversial take?
I've hated the Monmouth bench show from day one. Attention-whoring horse crap by a bunch of no-talent bench scrubs. Can't believe anyone wanted to fight them. :scream:
Can't wait for Barker to be just good enough not to lose the job until about week 6 when the team splits into factions and the WRs who support this exciting new QB start dropping passes on purpose. Sounds like a real hoot.I think our starting QB is signing at 4:00... This dude is legit. I've been clammoring for Barker since he was a Freshman... But this dude is gonna take the job from him
Auburn is awful. Maybe 12th in SEC. A loss today and go ahead and get ready for next year.
I think our starting QB is signing at 4:00... This dude is legit. I've been clammoring for Barker since he was a Freshman... But this dude is gonna take the job from him
I'll collect crow on Ingram (Geese, Chad?). He's a stud, and not overrated in the least...probably the 2nd best prospect in this draft, in fact.
Thought he'd take a little longer, but you can clearly see "it" with that kid. Freak.
They look/shoot nothing alike of course, but his overall impact/game/specs reminds me of Prince a bit.
Need to get that Poythress/Ulis two man game going if they play man.We aren't even bothering with trying to establish the bigs in the post today.
And I'm not even bothering trying to arrange that ScarJo/Upton threesome- following the same logic.We aren't even bothering with trying to establish the bigs in the post today.
We aren't even bothering with trying to establish the bigs in the post today.
If I were Auburn, as soon as Briscoe got into the paint, I'd just clock him. It's as good as a turnover to send him to the line.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'