Papa didn't get paid?OH THE HUMANITY
Last edited:
Papa didn't get paid?OH THE HUMANITY
Oh ok...I guess it wasn't on Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, WatchESPN app, Yahoo!, AskJeeves, etc.
Vegas odds on next UofL coach.
If it is Cronin, I guess that would settle GYERO's Cincinnati vs. Louisville debate once and for all.
Would they hire a coach that Cal publicly made his *****?Cronin would be good for the rivalry...Cal hates him.
Whomever UL hires can immediately go DIAF.
There's no wiggle room here, Chad. "Cool awesome dude" or "DIAF" - the choice is his.What if they hire Kenny Payne? :flushed:
From Kevin Zipperle:
"I questioned Bowen's and VJ's and Malik's commitments when they arrived--"Are they L1C4?" Although I wasn't keeping score, I don't recall the first guy chiming in "I agree, why?" No, too many people were happy getting commitments like those other guys get."
[jumpingsmile]
I mean, god bless.
Would they hire a coach that Cal publicly made his *****?
Buuut....its awesome getting inside info in real time. He got a call from DP and it looks like he's going to be the interim coach, depending on interim AD.
Shew...
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced