Papa didn't get paid?OH THE HUMANITY
Last edited:
Papa didn't get paid?OH THE HUMANITY
Oh ok...I guess it wasn't on Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, WatchESPN app, Yahoo!, AskJeeves, etc.
Vegas odds on next UofL coach.
If it is Cronin, I guess that would settle GYERO's Cincinnati vs. Louisville debate once and for all.
Would they hire a coach that Cal publicly made his *****?Cronin would be good for the rivalry...Cal hates him.
Whomever UL hires can immediately go DIAF.
There's no wiggle room here, Chad. "Cool awesome dude" or "DIAF" - the choice is his.What if they hire Kenny Payne? :flushed:
From Kevin Zipperle:
"I questioned Bowen's and VJ's and Malik's commitments when they arrived--"Are they L1C4?" Although I wasn't keeping score, I don't recall the first guy chiming in "I agree, why?" No, too many people were happy getting commitments like those other guys get."
[jumpingsmile]
I mean, god bless.
Would they hire a coach that Cal publicly made his *****?
Buuut....its awesome getting inside info in real time. He got a call from DP and it looks like he's going to be the interim coach, depending on interim AD.
Shew...
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'