We don't do Quiche in Portland, SAE, so for now it doesn't qualify. I can't imagine it being worse than the aforementioned items. We shall see.
She makes my f*cking blood BOIL
Posted on Rob's FB last night, no response yet. I'll start a thread for him to eat **** in.
If I ask anyone to say "Laurel," I hear "Laurel."
Why do I and so many others hear Yanny on that particular recording?
After pondering this for a few seconds, I realize I don't give a ****.
Touch both Laurel and that ******* Yanny. Moving on...
wcc sent out a text last night demanding no one brings drugs *and* no one bang his family members at the wedding.
Too late to bail on this one?
GREEN LIGHTWas being tongue in cheek.
Willy allows family banging, Chad does not.
Willy>Chad.
-Any electrical savy peeps know how to get recessed can lights from not buzzing? All new dimmers, new wiring, and new housings, still cant get the touchers from buzzing.
An even better way of handling mulch is to have the nice Guatemalan man who delivers it spread it for you.
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game