We don't do Quiche in Portland, SAE, so for now it doesn't qualify. I can't imagine it being worse than the aforementioned items. We shall see.
She makes my f*cking blood BOIL
Posted on Rob's FB last night, no response yet. I'll start a thread for him to eat **** in.
If I ask anyone to say "Laurel," I hear "Laurel."
Why do I and so many others hear Yanny on that particular recording?
After pondering this for a few seconds, I realize I don't give a ****.
Touch both Laurel and that ******* Yanny. Moving on...
wcc sent out a text last night demanding no one brings drugs *and* no one bang his family members at the wedding.
Too late to bail on this one?
GREEN LIGHTWas being tongue in cheek.
Willy allows family banging, Chad does not.
Willy>Chad.
-Any electrical savy peeps know how to get recessed can lights from not buzzing? All new dimmers, new wiring, and new housings, still cant get the touchers from buzzing.
An even better way of handling mulch is to have the nice Guatemalan man who delivers it spread it for you.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB