Why has Cal not brought back Antigua and Strickland?
Ridiculous.
Ridiculous.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
By the way- for all the recruiting geeks, we land McDaniels to go with what we already have and that’s 3 Top 10 recruits. Despite all the panic and self loathing, we already have a damn good 2019 class.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball