Why has Cal not brought back Antigua and Strickland?
Ridiculous.
Ridiculous.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
By the way- for all the recruiting geeks, we land McDaniels to go with what we already have and that’s 3 Top 10 recruits. Despite all the panic and self loathing, we already have a damn good 2019 class.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina