Oh yes, I’m absolutely betting on 2020 over this team.Actually, we can't. Chandler is trying and cannot. Lowe has tried and cannot. Can't even get downhill on handoffs. Turns out it's hard to score when you can't shoot.
Can't really do anything, actually, except take horrific midrange jumpers apparently. I think the 2020 team would beat this one on a neutral. Might be close.
I just can't fathom how you come into this season with 1 PG, 0 shooters and a serviceable front line as your only hope.I’m not sure what to feel other than bad for Pope right now. Feels like the dude got thrown to the wolves. I really think he’ll eventually be a good coach just not sure he’s there right now or if this season will crush his confidence forever. I don’t know what the hell to think I’m just rambling in confusion at this point WTF is happening
Have fun scromittingThis, my friends, is why God invented weed.
That might be preferable at this point.Have fun scromitting
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime