The feeling is very much back. God bless the Pope.
This aged like horse **** on a 90 degree day.We are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.
I was hoping he'd front rim it.Don’t know if he meant to miss that 2nd one but wasn’t an awful decision.
We are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.
Henson > Davis.This deserves a redux.
I just want to say: I LOVE YOU GUYS. (no homo)
Should be very worried. Good shooting teams don’t go four straight games like this. Nothing on the inside and everything looks difficult. Should maybe hold off on the Pope love fest until we get a decent sample size. Not looking good.
We are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.
If you really do it and post proof, I will maybe forgive your "honeymoon" take. Maybe.Burning my office couch in the street in front of my house.
Who’s with me?
Tom BanjoF***, who is the guy that broke the Tubby leaving story, in Paul Revere style? son of a *****, I'm brain farting.
Absolutely. PTSD is a *****.How many of you put this down a an L at halftime? Be honest.
Lmao come on man. The honeymoon is over, doesn’t mean it can’t be a great marriage!!If you really do it and post proof, I will maybe forgive your "honeymoon" take. Maybe.![]()
How many of you put this down a an L at halftime? Be honest.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina