I think I’m going to spend the next six months as a groupie on Kesha’s “Tits Out” tour.
I think I’m going to spend the next six months as a groupie on Kesha’s “Tits Out” tour.
He might be the most bland human being to ever live.I can’t get over how awful Grant Hill is
Soon, little one. Soon.5 year old, “dad is Kentucky playing, that looks like their letters, only red.”
Maybe the most accurate thing I’ve ever posted.Everyone on Houston’s team is 29 years old and plays CBB as a hobby after putting in an 8-hour shift at their job beating the **** out of people.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos