Had a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
Day before playing St Johns and Pitino. Single digit posts on GYERO. SadHad a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
2025: A Space OrgySwapped In Space
We are shipping him back to Mega Bet for a refund, hopefully. Probably should do the same for most of these guys.Did Jelavic get deported?
A buddy of mine texted me and said he had to listen on the radio. I told him he was lucky.This is not an enjoyable game to watch
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville