To all of my fellow Cat fans.. My the Lord arise in your heart the way He did on Easter Morning some 2000 + years ago..
Jerry
Jerry
Hail Satan!
Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.
When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.
Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.
Happy Easter praise God.
I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
He certainly wouldn’t be a “Blue Devils” fan lol!Anyone else actually feel like God would be a UK fan if he had to pick?
I know that can’t be true, but it just...feels true.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.
If you REALLY found that humorous, I feel sorry for you.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball