Happy Easter

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Hail Satan!

Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.
 

RobJones1978

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2018
814
1,105
0
Hey man I was glad to see this post. This stuff is on your mind. That’s how I started.

When you break, just break. Don’t fight the spirit. It’s awesome. You’re almost there.

Which I’m glad because I’ve been praying about this for a while.

Happy Easter praise God.

I was joking. Happy Easter to everyone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker