Is that dpic? Looks like the nerd I would envision him to be.See what I mean @PedMaller2 ?![]()
Is that dpic? Looks like the nerd I would envision him to be.See what I mean @PedMaller2 ?![]()
Let that gay vacation in South Cackalacky turn into a staycation. Glad you found some "friends".Is that dpic? Looks like the nerd I would envision him to be.
Oh man. It’s been shared on the iowa board that you guys (mclegion) aren’t supposed to engage with me on any site. Yet here you are not only engaging, but making fun of the gay community as well. @TomKakert isnt going to like that too much.Let that gay vacation in South Cackalacky turn into a staycation. Glad you found some "friends".
Tiger Illustrated Football
What is Clemson's offense equipped to do vs. No. 4 Miami?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles
Tiger Illustrated Football
An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward