Heavy weather expected............

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
through 8-9 pm tonight. Extreme local downpours and gusty winds with storms and lightning. Should our Admin consider pushing back the start time to at least 9 pm to get the game in .....OR.....plan on a Saturday DH (my favorite). Sunday could be real dicey as well. Will be lucky to get in 3 games this weekend. What say youse guys!??

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
through 8-9 pm tonight. Extreme local downpours and gusty winds with storms and lightning. Should our Admin consider pushing back the start time to at least 9 pm to get the game in .....OR.....plan on a Saturday DH (my favorite). Sunday could be real dicey as well. Will be lucky to get in 3 games this weekend. What say youse guys!??

I'd try to get it in tonight if any way possible and look to play two tomorrow. Looking at radar I'm guessing 8:30 or so at the earliest to start. May not get one in on Sunday.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I just poured out 1.5 inches we caught in Madison in about an hour and a half. Appears to be headed right at Starkville.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
My weather app seems to think the rain will stop by 6...
I was using the Weather Channel website. Gonna be disruptive regardless. Rain and T-Storms never just stop on a dime.....tend to drag out as long as the atmosphere is moist....which it will be. Probably lot of stops and starts with lightning in the area.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Travel Way GIF

i would shoot for 8 tonight and a DH tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I think the earliest we start tonight is 8:20 PM and we play two tomorrow?
May get a rain delayed/shortened Sunday game in if we don’t play tonight.