Heeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaack!

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,904
17,794
113
Colin Kaepernick's agent contacted the Jets after the Rodgers injury. 35 and hasn't taken a snap in 7 years.

Kaepernick is Uncle Rico:

 

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
I heard they already signed the real Uncle Rico instead of Kaepernick, and I have an exclusive picture from this morning practice to prove it!

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: The Reel Ess

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,904
17,794
113
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Not a joke:


Jets didn't take long to deliberate:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida