Heeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaack!

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,844
113
Colin Kaepernick's agent contacted the Jets after the Rodgers injury. 35 and hasn't taken a snap in 7 years.

Kaepernick is Uncle Rico:

 

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
I heard they already signed the real Uncle Rico instead of Kaepernick, and I have an exclusive picture from this morning practice to prove it!

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: The Reel Ess

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,844
113
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Not a joke:


Jets didn't take long to deliberate:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Coming off recent South Carolina visit, it's commitment day for five-star Gamecock target
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Baseball Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown