Heeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaack!

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,949
17,854
113
Colin Kaepernick's agent contacted the Jets after the Rodgers injury. 35 and hasn't taken a snap in 7 years.

Kaepernick is Uncle Rico:

 

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
I heard they already signed the real Uncle Rico instead of Kaepernick, and I have an exclusive picture from this morning practice to prove it!

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: The Reel Ess

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,949
17,854
113
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Not a joke:


Jets didn't take long to deliberate:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'